2. Multi-Family Apartments
- Anchored Strip and neighborhood shopping centers.
- Primary and Secondary MSA's.
- Continental US (west-coast, and far north regions excluded.)
- "B" class or better.
- 45,000 to 250,000 square feet.
- $1,500,000 - $15,000,000 acquisition cost.
- At or below realistic replacement cost.
- Minimum Rate of capitalization 10.5%+
- Upside potential due to vacancies, below market rents or escalators.
3. Other Property Types
- 150+ garden style units
- Primary and secondary MSA's
- Throughout the continental US (west-coast and far north excluded)
- "B" class 1980's construction
- Pitched roofs preferred.
- Individual HVAC and individual electric metering.
- Minimum capitalization rate 10%.
Real Estate Brokers fully protected, fast, and efficient
- Will look on case by case basis at:
- Garden style office buildings, multi-tenant industrial/warehouse properties, and
Mini-warehouses. 1980's construction. Please note that the price per square foot has
to be commensurate with age, and cap rates in the 10%+ range.
Executive summaries are welcome.